Wednesday, January 23, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....

The Winner from yesterday's Anatomy Quiz is CHERYL ST. JOHN!! Way to go, Cheryl! Please email me with your snail mail address and I'll get you gift card out to you! And, since you had a preference, here are a couple more pics of Tom. Couldn't find him wearing his cowboy hat and little else, so I picked two! Enjoy.



I want to thank everyone who commented. I hope you all had fun! The comments were informative and well thought out, not to mention entertaining! I did get an email from a male friend saying it was not a fair quiz. So, I promised at a later date I'll do a heroine preference. *g* The Anatomy Quizes will be a monthly addition to my blog.

Later, Gators!

Kathleen

Kathleen Grieve

Writing medical romances where humor and sex are the perfect prescription for love!

Future Release From The Wild Rose Press: The Doctor's Deception

myspace.com/kathleengail789

Coming Soon: KathleenGrieve.Com

1 comment:

Cheryl St.John said...

Be still my heart! Now that's a chest! Yeah, baby.

I'm thrilled to win! And it was such a tough job, talking about Tom Sellecks's chest.

LOL

Thanks!