Thursday, February 14, 2008

CHECK OUT THESE VALENTINE TITLES BY THE WILD ROSE PRESS

Today is a day for lovers, young and old, to celebrate love. As a writer of romance, developing a love between two people is an integral part of my books. There are a lot of themes for love--A love lost. A secret love. A jaded love. There is nothing more fun than to put two characters in a situation you wouldn't want to be in and see how they work themselves out of it.

What are you reading right now? I just finished a HOT read by author Brit Blaise called CAVE CREEK COWBOYS KAMA. I highly recommend it. Currently, I'm in the middle of ECHOS OF TORMENT by Kevin Helmold. It is about a current obsession of mine--FIREMEN--Well, one in particular. LOL. I'm enjoying the book. Kevin has graciously agreed to be on my blog for an interview when I'm finished with it.

BELOW are some new titles out for Valentines Day I can recommend to put you in the mood for LOVE. You can check them out at www.thewildrosepress.com/



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot stuff! Very attractive covers and interesting stories.


Happy Valentine's Day, Kathleen!

Susan Macatee said...

Happy Valetine's day, Kathleen!

I just finished reading WICKED WOMAN by Denise Eagen, a Kensington book. Dee is one of my blog partners, so I may be prejudiced, but I did not want to put this book down.

If you love Victorian romance, this is a great read.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Susan. I'll pick it up and put it in my TBR pile!