Thursday, March 27, 2008

MARCH ANATOMY QUIZ~DO YOU RECOGNIZE THESE EYES?

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT OF THIS QUIZ...HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR FAVORITE HUNK'S GORGEOUS EYES????







OK! It's that time again! I thought it would be fun to see if you could recognize any of the eyeballs I posted above. There are eight sets of eyes and eight celebrity names. In the comments, tell me which set of eyes goes with the right name. The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. The contest will run until the 31st of this month.
I'll announce the winner on April Fools! No, joke! LOL.

GEORGE CLOONEY
NICK LACHEY
HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN
MATT DAMON
ORLANDO BLOOM
JENSON ACKLES
EWAN MCGREGOR
JESSE METCALFE

Good luck and have fun!

Kathleen

3 comments:

Allie Boniface said...

Hi Kathleen! You were the winner of Denyse Bridger's giveaway over at my blog...stop by if you'd like :)

I'll get that emailed to you later on today!

Katie Reus said...

First two = EWAN MCGREGOR, JESSE METCALFE
Second two = HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN, JENSON ACKLES
Third two = ORLANDO BLOOM, GEORGE CLOONEY
Fourth two = MATT DAMON, NICK LACHEY

I'm pretty sure about all of them, but I'm definite about Matt Damon. I'd know my boyfriends eyes anywhere, lol!! I'm crossing my fingers :)

Allie Boniface said...

Hey Kathleen,

I need your email address so I can send you Denyse's e-story. Email me at allieb@allieboniface.com, OK?

Thanks!