Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WOW! $83,000 AND COUNTING...



First we'll do some buisness....I want to give a shout out to all who have been busy bidding on Brenda Novak's Online Auction for Diabetes Research. She has already raised $83,000! WHOO HOO! So, keep on going. There are 24 days left to get some FABULOUS PRIZES....and speaking of prizes....LOL...

Check out the 2008 May's Most Beautiful Man! Isn't he HOT? Sad, but he's not up for bid. But get on over to www.brendanovak.com and pick out something special for yourself! The bidding has been pretty competative. A couple of items I have bid on have gone way over my budget. But I haven't given up! There is so much to choose from. Not ony will I get something wonderful I can really use, but the money I'm spending is going for a great cause!

Kathleen

No comments: