Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WORK, WORK, AND MORE WORK!



Yesterday was very productive! I worked on a lot of promotional stuff to get ready for THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION release. I'll be guest blogging over at Romance Junkies and Simply Romance Reviews. As the dates approach, I'll let you know where I'll be and when. In the meantime, STOP by my website at www.kathleengrieve.com for a sneak peak of THE DOCTOR'S DECEPTION. The first half of chapter one is posted. My novel will be released by THE WILD ROSE PRESS on 6/25/08! Keep checking either here or over at my website for information on DD's LAUNCH PARTY!

I also got several pages of my newest novel written and networked some on myspace. YEAH! WHEW! I'm tired! Now I'm off to do it all over again!

I hope your day today will be as productive as mine!

Take Care,
Kathleen

No comments: