Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DATING IN THE WORKPLACE~



I read something recently that said dating in the work place was discouraged because of sexual harrassment concerns. I can see that. Especially if the two people involved have positions where one is in charge of the other. So, companies have a valid point.

This is a subject that interests me, because the sequal to Dating 911 called Dating Impossible, my heroine Dr. JJ Jones experiences a workplace relationship which sours her on romance all together.

The majority of people's time is spent at work. I can totally attest to that! I have been accused more than once of being a work-a-holic. I work 4-5 nights per week when I only have to do 3.

So I ask you this, if not at work, then where are you supposed to meet people?

I work side by side people in serious situations every night. I know them, trust them, laugh with them. If I were single, I just can't see myself trolling some bar looking for Mr. Right.

I'd be interested in comments and thoughts about this. I'm still trying to figure out the trigger for JJ's decision to leave her old job and take on a new one at my generic Phoenix General Hospital. She's a strong, independent woman, so what would make her want to leave when the romance with a fellow ER doctor went south? I have thoughts of him making her life difficult with her co-workers, patients, and administration....boy, I have a lot of work to do!

Take Care,
Kathleen

AUTHOR OF FUN AND SEXY MEDICAL ROMANCES!
The Doctor's Deception Available in
Print/Ebook form on 06/25/08
Print ISBN:1-60154-287-9
Order your copy at WWW.THEWILDROSEPRESS.COM
myspace.com/kathleengail789
WWW.KATHLEENGRIEVE.COM

No comments: