Thursday, December 30, 2010

TOP TEN MOMENTS OF 2010???

Morning!!  As the year closes out, everyone is doing their "Top Ten" lists~

-TOP TEN SONGS OF 2010
-TOP TEN MOVIES OF 2010
-TOP TEN BOOKS OF 2010...

Well, you get the point.  The lists go on and on.  Reflecting back on this last year, I wondered... "What are your TOP TEN MOMENTS that you had this year?  What really rocked your world?  I won't list all of mine and bore you to death, but I did want to share a couple.

#1) Seeing my oldest daughter graduate from high school...
#2) Visiting with my kids...

#3) Watching my Dad turn 90 years old...

Those are my top three... I know that 2011 will hold a lot more special moments to come.  I have a packed year scheduled ahead and look forward to creating, sharing, and loving those in my life!

Take Care,
Kathleen

No comments: