Sunday, August 28, 2011

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY~28

Yeah! It's Sunday and you all know what that means! Thank you so much for stopping by and encouraging me! It really means a lot to me.  Here's a little something new I've been working on that is yet untitled! I hope it's the beginning of a new kick ass series!

The target was close. She cocked her head, listening intently. The whoosh of a blade sliced through the air, then a sharp crack before the metal cored through wood. She closed her eyes and inhaled a ragged breath, using her inner sight to size up the male she’d been called upon to seduce. Even at this distance Tatum could sense the heat of well muscled flesh as blood coursed through his veins.  She could even smell the distinct, delicious all male scent as he worked up a sweat. 
 
That's all for now.  To check out some other great authors and add to your TBR pile, go to www.sixsunday.com
 
Enjoy what's left of your weekend! Hope all of you on the East Coast are safe and sound!
Kathleen

16 comments:

Hailey Edwards said...

Oh, knives and seduction. Sounds like a good time. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooo baby! You can write some hot, steamy stuff. HOT six!

Gem Sivad said...

I'm hooked. Great six. I'll be back for more.

Unknown said...

'sent to seduce'? Yep, I'm hooked too.

Siobhan Muir said...

Great six! :)

D Carney said...

Whoa... That. Was. Intense!

Lex Valentine said...

Awesome hook! You sucked me right in!

Angela S. Stone said...

OH! HOT! SEXY! LOVE IT!! *squee* did you get called in last night?

xx
A.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Niiiiiice. Was expecting Jett & co. Terrific surprise.

Lisa Fox said...

Tense and sexy and edgy! Wow!

Laura said...

An edgy seduction, I want to read more! Great Six!!


Laura

Zee Monodee said...

That's all for now??? You can't leave us hanging like that!!!

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

Ah, she's gonna use all her powers on him, ain't she? More please.

Piper said...

I love a kickbutt woman. She sounds like a femme fatale. I love it. Great six!

Cate Masters said...

Oo, can't wait to find out the rest of her assignment. :)

Kharisma Rhayne said...

ooo, i love this SSS :) Hot!