Tuesday, January 22, 2013

HUMP DAY HOOK ~13~



Welcome to another fabulous Hump Day Hook! This week leaves off after my drama queen tosses her cookies all over an unsuspecting resident doctor...   Enjoy!


    "Whoa!  Lady, if you're going to be sick again, let me get you a nurse or something. Jesus!"  The owner of the ruined shoes said.  He gingerly stepped back, slipping in the muck that covered the nondescript cream linoleum, his feet, and his brown slacks. 

     "She is the nurse, Ryder," the doctor who'd sucked her into this mess said with unveiled contempt behind her.

     Heat flamed Anne's cheeks.  She straightened and swiped the back of her hand across her mouth.  Her gaze latched onto the greenest pair of eyes of the owner of the shoes she'd just assaulted. Recognition deepened the emerald color as he realized who'd just puked all over his shoes.

            Ryder!  An onslaught of memories from last night rushed her.  She now recalled the name of the man whose bed she’d awakened in this morning, along with vivid images of their love making.   

Well...that's all folks! Don't forget to stop by and check out the other authors who are participating. You can find the link here:http://kerriannecoombes.wordpress.com/  

Happy Hump Day! Out sick, but I promise to get to all your posts! Wouldn't miss it for the world! :)
Kathleen

14 comments:

Sarah Cass said...

HA!! OMG! Wow, so funny and sooo embarassing! My goodness, how will she handle this?

Ciaran Dwynvil said...

I feel so sorry for her but still I had to laugh. Poor her though. This is a rough moment.

Jessica E. Subject said...

Eek! What an embarrassing situation! I want to know what she's going to do next. Great hook! :)

SpookyMrsGreen said...

That made me smile! Oh the shame! I'm hooked!

Unknown said...

Ooooo, I love to know what she does next! Poor nursing student! Hungover and now faced with her squeeze from the previous night....what will she do? I'm hooked.

Unknown said...

Oh, man...I'm curious now. Nice hook. :)

Lacie Nation said...

Great hook! Poor thing, that must have been one hell of a night.

Christina Cole said...

You are putting that poor girl through the wringer! Shame on you! LOL.

Gem Sivad said...

Now he knows her inside and out ;) Fabulous hook! *giggling*

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

I feel for the girl's predicament. It's never fun to be embarrassed. She must have had a good time last night though, and him too. I want to know how they deal with the scenario. Great hook!

Anonymous said...

Your writing always packs a punch, makes me grin and ALWAYS cringe! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh wow! That's some second impression! Hopefully the first was strong enough to override it. ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your comments! Under the weather today...or I would've been better at replying :(

Colette said...

I recently learned a new word in German: Fremdschämen. It means vicarious embarrassment, and that's what I feel for her now!