Sunday, February 19, 2017

#SEXYSNIPPETS~12~#WALKOFSHAME





Happy Sunday, Folks! Welcome to another dose of Sunday Sexiness put together by the lovely, Doris O'Connor where we all share a few lines from a current work in progress, upcoming release or current published work. 

Since I just completed edits on Diary Of A Naughty Nurse, I thought I'd share a piece from that upcoming release. I absolutely adore this story. It turned out so much better than I ever expected. It will be included in the Steamy & Dreamy Boxed Set: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, FairyTales and more! Here is my heroine's #WalkOfShame LOL.





So there you have it Diary. Most of the gritty details of the best orgasmic night of my life. The only deets left have to do with the silk scarf Jake tied me up with but I’ll have to tell you all about that later. What happened this morning was absolutely shameful and I absolutely have to spill.

I snuck out of Jake’s apartment like a thief, finger-combing my hair in the elevator on the way down from his apartment. I smelled and looked like a two-bit hooker standing on the corner in Barstow, California with mascara smudges under my eyes and welts from Jake’s goatee on my neck and chest. Melanie has nothing on me when it comes to this walk of shame.


*****
So there you have it! Don't forget to stop by and check out the rest of the fabulous #SexySnippets. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Below is the blurb for Diary Of A Naughty Nurse. I hope to have buy links for you soon!


BLURB:


Dear Diary,

Oh Diary, I have been so naughty--naughtier than I've ever been in all of my forty-eight years. I feel wonderful as I sit here and ache in the most delicious places. Usually, I follow the rules, but I didn't this time. Nurses aren't supposed to sleep with doctors--especially ones who are thirteen years younger. Wow, that's such an unlucky number, but I feel more fortunate than I ever have before. Hell if I'm lucky enough, I plan to break the rules with this man over and over again. And the best part is that he is relentless in his pursuit as well as in bed. He's younger, hotter, and more aggressive than any man I've ever had. I cannot wait to tell you what he does to me next. I just know its just going to get better and better.

Until tomorrow...

One very satiated nurse.



Oh! Before I go, I'll be over at the Ultimate Boxed Set Bonanza from 4pm-10pm EST. Stop by, say hello see what all the author's are bringing to the table~all sorts of games, giveaways, and great value boxed sets! 

Kathleen πŸ’‹


8 comments:

Kiru Taye said...

Hahaha. Sounds like she had a great night even with the walk of shame. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

Elodie Parkes said...

Fun and sexy :-)

Unknown said...

Lol

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

*sniggers*

Ah, the dreaded walk of shame. Sounds like she had an awesome night:-)

Unknown said...

Yes, she did! Lol

Anonymous said...

I just love this! Well done!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Ravenna! :)