Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MIDWEEK TEASE~14~SOMEONE HAS BEEN NAUGHTY~

Happy HumpDay! Let's get the first Tease of the month going, shall we? A huge thank you to Angelica Dawson for hosting this weekly blog hop where we all share a bit of a work in progress, new release, or current published work. Since the Dreamy & Steamy Boxed set went live yesterday, I'm going to share from my Diary Of A Naughty Nurse which is included in this collection of sizzling stories! Warning!!! Explicit scene ahead...




“You’re so fucking beautiful, Dee. I’ve wanted this for so long, I’m going to take my time.” He pinched her again and she arched into his touch, wanting more.

“But you were a naughty nurse earlier, weren’t you? Teasing me on the dance floor, almost making me cream my jeans.” He scraped his teeth along her collarbone, sucking hard at the shiny diamond embedded into her skin. She whimpered.

“And what about all the other times I walked into the ICU and saw you, all hot and sexy with your dark hair piled on your head, a pen pursed between those pouty lips and always calling me Dr. Miller in that Miss Prim and Proper voice making my cock hard every fucking time.” He tweaked her nipple once more eliciting another moan from her parted lips. “You’ve been teasing me all this time pretending not to notice me when all you really wanted was to get fucked.”

Deanna started to protest. To tell him that she wasn’t a cock tease and she’d never intended to lead him on, but he clamped a hand over her mouth. Shock mixed with excitement heightened her arousal.

“Nope,” he said. “Explanations aren’t necessary when your punishment will be so much more pleasurable for us both.”

Suddenly, he flipped her onto her stomach and hitched up her hips so that she was on her knees. When she tried to get up, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her cheek into the mattress.

“Don’t move,” he said. “Or you won’t get what you want.”

This was a side of Dr. Miller she’d never seen before. Playful with an underlying steel current infused into his commands. And his voice. His fucking voice. A low deep timber rumbled by her ear and held so much wicked promise. Another wave of exhilaration built within her and she shivered with anticipation. She’d never thought of herself as particularly submissive, but the way he took command spurred her desire.

His cock pressed against her ass and she bit her lower lip. Expectation stole her breath. What would he do to her? Oh, God, was she really ready for this?

He sat back on his heels, releasing her hair. “Say you were a naughty cock tease.”

Dee giggled. She couldn’t help it. She wasn’t used to this role playing stuff and her nerves were wound tight. He cracked a palm against her ass. She cried out. Her ass stung from the sharp contact.

That kind of fucking hurt. But, in some weird way, she wanted to please him, too, her already hyped nerves tingling.

Jake rubbed his hand over her stinging skin, easing the hurt away. “Say, it,” he commanded.

“I was a naughty cock tease,” Dee said, voice low, sultry, and completely unrepentant. She clenched the bedding tighter, wriggling her hips.

He smacked her other cheek even harder and she cried out once more. A blaze of fresh heat streaked out across her overly sensitive skin.

“Louder, Deanna.”

Sucking in a deep breath, she complied. “I was a naughty cock tease.” She rubbed her aching nipples into the sheets straining for some kind of relief. Her clit tingled and pussy throbbed. She was so fucking wet, her juices ran down her inner thighs.

“Good, girl,” Jake said. He smacked her a third time, then a fourth, and a fifth.

Each time Deanna found herself straining toward his palm, searching for sweet release. She’d do anything—be anything he wanted if he would just give her the orgasm her body sought.

“Tell me to spank you harder.”

“Spank me harder, Jake,” she said moaning. She’d never known there was such sublime pleasure in pain. She enjoyed the throb in her backside as delicious flames fanned her desire. “Please,” she urged, wiggling her ass. She braced herself, needing to come so fucking bad it hurt. “Spank me, harder,” she yelled. When the impact of his hand came it was hard enough to bring tears to her eyes but she was so turned on she probably had a goofy smile on her face.

“Good, girl,” Jake said, soothing her stinging skin with his palms. “Ah, fuck, baby,” he groaned. “Your ass is pure perfection. I could spank it all night long.”


*****

That's all I have for now, folks! Don't forget to stop by and check out all the other teases this week! I'll leave you with the blurb and buy links for Steamy & Dreamy where you can get your copy for .99cents or it's FREE in Kindle Unlimited! 


Blurb:

Dear Diary,

Oh Diary, I have been so naughty--naughtier than I've ever been in all of my forty-eight years. I feel wonderful as I sit here and ache in the most delicious places. Usually, I follow the rules, but I didn't this time. Nurses aren't supposed to sleep with doctors--especially ones who are thirteen years younger. Wow, that's such an unlucky number, but I feel more fortunate than I ever have before. Hell if I'm lucky enough, I plan to break the rules with this man over and over again. And the best part is that he is relentless in his pursuit as well as in bed. He's younger, hotter, and more aggressive than any man I've ever had. I cannot wait to tell you what he does to me next. I just know its just going to get better and better.

Until tomorrow...

One very satiated nurse.


Available Now for .99 cents or FREE in Kindle Unlimited!! 

Amazon US: Buy LINK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCJMK99/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1488298603&sr=1-1&keywords=steamy+%26+Dreamy


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...


Enjoy the rest of your humpday, folks!

Kathleen 💋


11 comments:

Adriana said...

Love this - and love that she's 48 years old! You go, girl!

Susanne Matthews said...

interesting.

Angelica Dawson said...

Very hot! Looking forward to the boxed set!

Lucy Felthouse said...

Great snippet, Kathleen! Sounds like another great boxed set!

Christina Mandara said...

My kinda girl! I love it when they asked to be spanked harder :D

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, hot tease! :-)

Elodie Parkes said...

Great teaser :-)

Unknown said...

Lol

Unknown said...

Definitely looking forward to this one!

Unknown said...

Ha ha.. yes!

Unknown said...

Thanks Doris!