Thursday, May 4, 2017

~MADE THE USA TODAY BEST SELLER'S LIST~


So I had a life changing moment yesterday and wanted to share! For the last year I have been working my ass off trying to get my writing back on track. It all started with an instant message on Facebook from one of the most smartest and dedicated women in publishing~Gina Kincade. All it said was, "Hey, Lady! Do you want to be apart of this?" 

It was an invitation to be apart of her Coming In Hot Medical Boxed Set which released last September. I thought, "why not?" I have a lot of unfinished books just sitting on my computer and maybe this is the kick in the ass I need to get myself back in the game. So I submitted Sex Is The Best Medicine and was accepted.



Well September came and went. Coming In Hot did very well as a set and I gained some new readers by collaborating with others. So much went on behind the scenes as far as marketing that I never knew about and I learned a great deal from Gina and the other authors in the group. More importantly, I gained new colleagues and formed bonds with these ladies that I'd trust with my life.... Muffy Wilson, Erzabet Bishop, Angelica Dawson, and of course, Gina Kincade herself, to name a few. 

My next project was the Steamy & Dreamy Boxed Set and I submitted Diary Of A Naughty Nurse and again, was accepted.


Which each subsequent completed project, my writing has been improving and the editors I've been working with have been amazing!

Prowlers & Growlers Paranormal Boxed Set was my 3rd Boxed Set working with this amazing team under the wonderful guidance of Gina Kincade.  I'm proud to announce that through all of our hard work, we made the USA Today Best Sellers List!!! 



I am on Cloud NINE... TEN... on the freaking MOON right now! To the toxic person I had in my life for over 20 years who said my writing would never amount to anything I guess I've proven you wrong. My contribution to the set is Chicks Dig Scars and it is my best writing to date!


So out of all of this I've gained a new publisher, friends for life, and I'm that much more closer to reaching my goal of Full Time Writer, part time nurse! I have so many wonderful stories coming your way and I can't wait to share them with you!

Stay Healthy and Happy!

Kathleen 💋💋



No comments: